- Slats are made of engineered polymer and PVC and offer 100% of the warmth and luxury of real wood.
- Available in 2″, 2 ¼”, and 2 ½” slat sizes.
- Slats resist fading, warping and cracking, even in humid conditions. Great for bathrooms, solariums, and kitchens.
- Low profile headrail adds strength for large blinds and prevents sagging and bowing.
- Trapezoid bottom rail ensures tighter closure, sits cleanly on the sill and disappears when the blind is closed.
- Omega cordlock system reduces the lift force required to raise the blind from 30% to 50%, making it very easy to raise and lower the blind.
- Designer Series and Cotton tapes – Optional decorative feature for 2″ blinds.
- Break away cord tassels – A child safety feature to protect your family.
- Contoured valance and clips.
- Privacy Feature – An optional feature; has notched slats that block out more light, offering better privacy.
- Cord tilt and wand tilt are available.
- Automation is available – tilt only.
Kelowna • Penticton • Vernon • Osoyoos • Oliver • Ok Falls • Summerland • Peachland
West Kelowna • Lake Country • Vernon • Armstrong • Enderby and surrounding areas